
We tried to take family pictures the other day. We wanted to do it outside but by the time we all got together it was getting dark. We just decided to do in the living room and it was quite comical. If anyone were looking in our window they would have been laughing hysterically. I don't know about anyone else but there is not one boy in my family who likes to have their picture taken. And what is it with little kids and the forced smile. It just makes me laugh to see their little faces. Well this was the best we got from the night, and I don't think I can get anyone to do it again any too soon.
4 comments:
haha. "Smaller smile Zackery...Big eyes Brayden." That was an adventure. :)
So cute!! I love the boys' forced smiles :) Everyone looks really good!
I think it turned out super cute! What a beautiful family you have!!
It is a perfect family pic - - the little guys will "treasure" it when they are older ! teeheee - - You have such an awesome family - aren't those grandsons so FUN ! all the Tribe smiles are just great - made me smile !!! LOVE YOU all !
Post a Comment