Friday, March 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

I'm 46 today!!!
I had a hard time finding a picture of me by myself. I don't love my picture taken. So here is one Ron took of me at Maegan's wedding. I do love birthdays!! I get to do whatever I want on my birthday. A couple of years ago I layed out(no hope of that this year) read a book and ate chocolate, three of my very favorite things. Today I have a funeral to go to, which I'm OK with I really liked the gentlemen who's funeral I'm going to. I even have already cleaned out my fridge, you may not think that a very fun birthday activity, but I never have time to do it so today I can do whatever I want and that's what I wanted to do. I never have been bothered by age, I feel great can do everything I want to so what does it matter, life is great!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Yay!! Happy birthday, Lydia! I hope you have a great day doing whatever you want to do! Love you!

ed and brooke said...

Happy Birthday! We just found your blog. I'm so glad you have one. I hope you had a great day today.

Amy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!
Here you are delivering a wonderful gift to me and its your birthday!!! I wish I would've read your blog before you came over so I could've wished you a happy birthday on your birthday.
Thanks again for the awesome gift, we all love it. You are a great person and I hope you had a great day.!!

Jewels said...

Happy Birthday. One Year Older and Wiser Too...Happy Birthday to You. You know I've got to add in a Primary song there. Primary Rocks! And thanks for the treats, they will be treasured and used for always in our home.

Nancy Campbell Allen said...

Happy late birthday!! I love the pic of you, and I agree about age- I wouldn't go back to anything! It just keeps getting better.

Jeni said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday! I absolutely love birthdays that are completely sporadic and unplanned. They usually end up being the most memorable ones.
I hope you enjoyed our rendition of "Happy Birthday". I just wish we had a video camera for the occasion.

Sammy said...

Happy HAppy birthday, sorry its a little late!